BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

WATER LIFE

 Play Water Life There are 3 things that I learned about water and they are: 

        1. 70% of the EARTH is covered by water 
        2. 2.5% of the EARTH's water is FRESH 
        3. BACTERIA  POLLUTES our water 
  I think that the game Water Life was a good game. I liked it because it was showing me what was going wrong about the ocean and the other bodies of water. It was also trying to show me what was happening to the animals that live in those bodies of water. I think that the designer of the game should have made the game longer because at first  didn't want to play, but then at the end of the game I wanted to keep on going, even those I wasn't really helping the planet because I was on a computer put it made me feel good about helping the planet. 

0 comments: