BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

If to day was your last day?

       There is a song called If today was your last day by Nickelback.  In one of the sentence the guy sang," If today was your last day and tomorrow was to late? Would you say goodbye to yesterday?" That made me ask myself that same question. If to day was my last day and tomorrow was to late I would try to make every moment special and fun so that I can remember for ever. The other question would would I say goodbye to yesterday, I think that I would never say goodbye to yesterday because how about if something really nice happened to you, wouldn't you like to save that same day in your memories? Why don't you ask yourself the same question I ask myself and think about what would you do?

0 comments: