BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

HIV/AIDS Game- What would I do?

Screen shot 2009-12-07 at 9.11.20 AM

    The game is about how some kids don't always pick the best decision about having sex or not having sex. 
    One of the chooses that I did was not go to the party, the result to that was that I went to my friends house, and he wanted to have sex with my character, and the result to that was that my character said no. Another of the chooses that I made was that my character said no when her friend wanted to have sex with out a condom. 
     A game like this is important because it helps other kids realize that they should real think about have sex. They would start think more about sex and ask questions if they want to have sex and what would be the consequent about having sex.

0 comments: