BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Haiti Thought's

                      Everyone has heard about what happened in Haiti the big Earthquake. It affects me because Haiti is next to Dominican Republic, where why half of the family life. When I first hard about what happened my first thought was, was if my family was ok. My question for America is why do you come and rescue Haiti now and not then in the past? Because as soon as there's a problem in an other country you guys come to the rescue. What about in the past when they needed that help. This is what I think about what happened in Haiti.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shabnam Sabah said...

Yeah, that was sad and we should really help out....