BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Guy

                    That stupid guy(yea the one my sister is" dating"). I think that she can do so much better then that guy. I mean she's smarter then him, he's like so slow. Now I know what you are thinking that I am probably like the guy, but seriously I dislike him(more like hate). I think that this going out with my sister is a dare. If your sister was dating someone that you don't like, shouldn't your sister break-up with that person? I think that if a sister doesn't like the other sister "boyfriend", that that sister should break-up with that guy. I know that this is a stupid blog. So if you are reading this please stop and go on.   

2 comments:

Shabnam Sabah said...

Wow Jerrilee, I thought u said ur sis was a "HOMO." It doesn't really matter if a person doesn't like his/her sis's bf. Just leave them be if they're happy 2gether, lol!

lahana said...

I wish I'd seen this post a little earlier. JLee: calling a fellow student "slow" isn't exactly what we're about at the Island School. Your job is to support your sister in her decisions, even if you think it's the wrong one. I'm pretty sure if the situation was reversed you wouldn't want your sister deciding who you go out with.