BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Robots PArt 2: The Turning Test

typing-robot-thumb The one that I thought took the turning point was Splotchy. I think this because he was more talkative then the other robot. He was funny and mean at time's, but hay he is just a robot that doesn't really know what's it saying.
One of the questions that I asked was: Why are you sad?: I asked this question because the robot put a sad face and sad it was depressed. Another question that I asked was: Do you know that your a robot?: I asked this question because i wanted to know if the robot knew that it was a robot.
I think its hard to make a robot as a turning point because the people that make the robot are trying to very hard on putting something that a human would ask or say back to a person.

0 comments: