BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Report Cards

So the other day it was Parent Teacher Day. I was not nervous because I knew that I would get good grades. The thing is I hate translating for all most every teacher. You see my parents only speak Spanish and my sister and I are the only ones that speak English. Well I had a really good report card, I got 85 up to 98 in my classes, my average was 92.8. I was happy with that grade and so was my mother (the only one that came to the Parent Teacher Day.

1 comments:

lahana said...

Interesting. I would imagine that it's weird as a teen to have a skill (speaking English) that your parents don't have. What are some other examples of when you have to help your parents out using your English?

As far as your grades go, congratulations!! You definitely deserve it :)