BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Text Monster Girlfriend Story's

textmonster-blog The choose that I picked was C: Just talk t him and find out what's going on. I picked this choose because I think that the girlfriend should not start jumping into conclusion's. Technology has helped my friendship because the more I chat to my friend's online the more closer we become. Technology never hurt me because I never text anyone on my cellphone before. I know it sounds weirded, but it's true. The difference between talking to your friends face-to-face and chatting online and texting them is somethings you want to talk about is private and other things you can talk in the open, and sometimes they gossip thing's to each other. I think that the girl that is in this problem should first talk to your boyfriend and try to make time for each other.

0 comments: