BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Instruction Manual for Life

instruction_manual The video is about a boy and the problems that he has because of this cupboard. The problem was that he saw different types of cupboards and that he told his parents that they did it wrong so then he changed his cupboard and his parents punished him.
I agree with the massage because people should go there own ways and not go by a book. I f you want to do something different then do it, don't go and ask someone what you should do just go a head and do it. Thats way I agree with the massage that this person has.

1 comments:

lahana said...

I agree with you...people should feel comfortable to be different. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people around who get scared and angered by those who are different. Thinking and acting differently is brave and I'm glad you respect it!