BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

My Dairy



I am in my house, I just came form working. I am so tired, and the money that I make is not even enough. I work 12 hours a day and get payed 2 dollars an hour. Where I work there are children, such as me. We pick up fruits and veges. I work in a farm. Another day. I walk to the farm, I start picking strawberry's. I the sun hits me and I am really hot. 12 hours puss and I get payed again. I got home and give the money to my parents. My knees and back hurt so much by standing up and going back to the ground to pick up the strawberry's. I think that this live is really hard for me. I also think that this is really bad for my heath because they put poison on the dirt to keep the rats and insects away form the food. Well that is it see you when I can...

0 comments: