BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 15, 2008

What I did Sat. and Sun.

On Saturday I went to my aunts house. I went to her house because I had to help her paint my cousins new brother and my cousins room. The color of the room is blue and purple. The blue color is for the baby and the purple is for my cousin Chastity. It looks easy to paint a room, but really it's not. My arm was sour the next day. My godmother, god sister, and grandmother, my father, mother, and sister came to help to. When we where finished we went on my cousins loptap. We went to Club Penguin. That website is so fun to play, but you can only make an account. If you went to buy clothe and a pet you need to pay every month. I don't have that. On Sunday I did my hair and my cousin and my aunt came to my house. I read my book called Ella Enchanted and did my math homework.
The paint is done - Day 135 by Purple House on Pearl20071011 - The painting downstairs is done! - 140-4014 - purple cabinet and desk by ClintJCLElla-Enchanted-2 by uglypeaches

0 comments: